I’ll share a quick rundown here of the project of the week, and share any materials I used!
Last Week’s Project (5/10/2020): The Office Shelves
My office shelves. It makes me nuts how messy they are, and has made me nuts for some time now! I realize they don’t look THAT bad, but amazingly enough, one of my favorite pictures in hanging behind all that crap. My mission was to get the shelves organized and overhauled! And I did! I’m so proud to have that all cleaned up and it’s SO much more pleasant to look at! And I can finally see my photo!
Materials I used:
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from those links, I may make a small commission. See our full Disclosure and Disclaimer Policy here.
I didn’t buy anything new for the shelves to organize. I used all the same baskets I was already using. I did shop around the house for my pot lid organizer and I found a few fun knick-knacks and a cute picture of my baby boy on the one shelf to make it more fun to look at. I utilized some storage containers I already had for some extra toy storage as well.
- HOSROOME Handmade Wicker Storage Baskets Set Shelf Baskets
- YouCopia 50109 StoreMore Cookware Rack Adjustable Pan Organizer (for my vertical filing storage)
- HOSROOME Handmade Bathroom Storage Baskets Set Shelf Baskets
SeaTeam 14″ x 9″ x 11″ Oval Natural Cotton Thread Woven Rope Storage Basket Bin (similar to my really OLD oval-shaped basket)
- Sterilite 19638606 Large Clip Box (toy storage bins on bottom of shelves)
- IRIS USA CNL-6 6 Quart Clear Storage Box
- THE BLOOM TIMES 2 Pcs Fake Plants for Bathroom/Home Office Decor (I love some cute fake plants!)